viQtor measures the vital data of clients and patients 24/7. As soon as a striking or deviating value is detected, an alert (report) is sent to the dashboard. The system also issues an alert when the wearer presses the help button.
ViQtor's alerts can be yellow, orange or red. The color shows how urgent the message is. The content of an alert tells the recipient what exactly is going on.
- A yellow alert is an initial indication of deviation of vital values outside the set limit values, this alert requires the attention of the medical service center or practitioner.
- An orange alert requires attention and sometimes action from the medical service center, the practitioner or the informal caregiver.
- A red alert requires immediate attention and action from the medical service center, the practitioner or the informal caregiver.
When an alert?
There are several reasons for an alert:
- A measurement of heart rate, oxygen saturation or skin temperature falls outside set values. These values are determined in advance together with the practitioners. It is also predetermined what action should be taken when an alert occurs.
- The patient or client has fallen. The moment viQtor detects a fall, the system also performs a positioning. Together with the practitioners, it is agreed what action to take following a fall: who will go to see the patient
- When the user presses the help button, an alert is sent. A positioning is also carried out immediately. Also for this alert, it is agreed in advance what action will follow.
- Alerts can also indicate that the battery of viQtor is (almost) empty, or that viQtor is not being worn.
In addition to alerts, viQtor also shows trends.