smartQare BV respects the privacy of its clients, in particular their rights regarding the automated processing of personal data. For the sake of complete transparency, we have therefore formulated and implemented a policy regarding these processing operations themselves, their purpose as well as the possibilities for data subjects to be able to exercise their rights as well as possible.
Article 1 – Legal provisions
Responsible for the processing of personal data (hereinafter also: "The administrator"):
smartQare BV, Kapteynstraat 1, 2201BB Noordwijk,
Chamber of Commerce: 70193622
Article 2 – The processing of personal data
- Your personal data is collected by smartQare. Personal data is understood to mean: all information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more elements specific to the physical, physiological, genetic , psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
- We process the following categories of personal data about you:
- Name and address details
- Address data
- E-mail address(es)/telephone number(s)
- Date of Birth/Age
- Information regarding your health
- Results of health measurement
- Payment details
- Families data
Article 3 – Purpose of the processing
We do not simply collect your personal data. Your personal data is processed for:
- Better service to you
- Maintaining relationships with you
- The improvement of the solution for our algorithms
Article 4 – Registration of personal data
Your personal data will be registered in an (electronic) register.
Article 5 – Your rights regarding your data
- Pursuant to Article 13 paragraph 2 sub b AVG you have the right to inspect a rectification or erasure of your personal data or limitation of the processing concerning you, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by contacting us at: email@example.com
- Any request to that effect must be accompanied by a copy of a valid proof of identity, on which you have put your signature and stating the address at which you can be contacted. You will receive an answer to your request within 1 month of the submitted request. Depending on the complexity of the requests and the number of requests, these periods can be extended by 2 months if necessary.
Article 6 – Legal obligations
In the event of violation of any law or regulation, of which you are suspected and for which the authorities need personal data collected by the administrator, these will be provided to them after an explicit and motivated request from those authorities, after which these personal data are no longer covered. the protection of the provisions of this privacy statement are covered.
Article 7 – Commercial offers
- You can receive commercial offers from the administrator, if you have given permission for this. If you do not wish to receive this (anymore), please send an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your data will not be used by partners of the controller for commercial purposes.
Article 8 – Data retention period
The data collected by the administrator is used and stored for the duration as determined by law..
Article 9 – Applicable law
Dutch law applies to these conditions. The court of the administrator's place of business has exclusive jurisdiction in any disputes regarding these terms and conditions, unless a legal exception applies.
Article 10 – Contact
For requests, questions, product information or more information, please contact:
Article 11 – Attribution
This privacy statement applies from 01 November 2021 until further notice.